OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY:
into this Policy.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED:
We collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
(a) Information We Collect Directly From You.
For hospital users, if you wish to submit an inquiry, we will collect the information required on our Contact Us form. For candidate users, you will be required to provide us access to your Kamana account (“Account”). We collect the following information through the Account process or Contact Us form, all of which is defined as “Personal Information”:
- · Identifiers: Examples of the types of identifiers that Labminds may collect include real names, nicknames, postal addresses, online identifiers, Internet Protocol addresses, email addresses, and account numbers.
- · Sensitive Information: Examples of the types of sensitive information that Labminds may collect includes social security, driver’s license, state identification card, and passport numbers, for accounts connected to our Site.
- · Other types of information: Examples of other types of information include physical characteristics or descriptions of you, telephone number, insurance policy number, financial information including bank account, credit card, and debit card numbers, and health insurance information. It also includes additional information provided to Labminds directly by you, such as when you answer a survey, submit an inquiry or use our live chat services. This category includes information identified as personal information in California Civil Code Section 1798.80(e) that is not otherwise categorized above. combine this information with other information we collect about you. In the future, such information may include:
(b) Information We Collect Automatically. We may in the future automatically collect information about your use of our Services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. We combine this information with other information we collect about you. In the future, such information may include:
- • domain name;
- • your browser type and operating system;
- • web pages you view; links you click; your IP address;
- • the length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services;
- • the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
(c) Information we obtain from other sources.
- • Kamana. In order to be eligible for a job posting, you will be redirected to Kamana.com and will be required to log in to your Account. If you do so, you are authorizing us to access and process all of your Account information.
- • Zoho. If you use our live chatbot function, one of our contact forms or provide us with a resume directly, Zoho collects and processes all such information.
- • Users of Labminds may provide us with information about you, including through customer support inquiries.
We do not collect any types of Sensitive Data from our users. Sensitive Data includes any Personal Information pertaining to: race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union memberships, genetic or biometric data, health or mortality, and sex life or sexual orientation. Please immediately notify us if you have accidentally submitted any Sensitive Data and we shall promptly remove such information.
HOW AND WHEN THE INFORMATION IS USED:
Currently, we use your information for the following purposes:
- a. To respond to staffing inquiries.
- b. To help Account users identify assignments.
- c. To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- d. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site.
- e. For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, or to otherwise contact you about information or job openings we think may interest you.
- f. To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
Service Providers. We will not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to others. However, we do provide some of our services through contractual arrangements made with affiliates, service providers, partners and other third parties (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers include Kamana. We use Kamana to access and view your Account information for use in potential job opportunities. We and our Service Partners may need to use some personal information in order to perform tasks between our respective sites, or to deliver services to you.
We may also share information in the following circumstances:
- a. Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- b. In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- d. Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes. for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
To protect your personal identifiable information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry standard SSL/TLS end-to-end encryption of data in transit to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you directly provide us with any Personal Information, the information is encrypted using industry standard protections in our database. All information we collect may be stored in perpetuity through our database, unless we receive a request by you to remove such information or you choose to terminate our access to your Account.
Although we have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
CAN-SPAM ACT AND OPTING OUT OF EMAILS:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
- · Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- · We may also send you additional information related to your Account or our Services.
- · Market to our mailing list, if you provide us with such consent. To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- · NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- · Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- · Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- · Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- · Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- · Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your Account or any other transactional or service-oriented request.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site and Service. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- a. Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer.
- b. Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer.
- c. Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- d. Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS:
When you click on links on our Site, they may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites or mobile applications and encourage you to read their individual privacy policies. If you visit a third-party website or mobile application link from our Site, you do so at your own risk.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION:
- What Personal Information pertaining to you is being processed by us
- Why this information is being processed
- Who has access to this Personal Information about you
- How this Personal Information is being used in automated decisions
- What processes are using this information
The Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18. Labminds does not allow individuals under the age of 18 to create an Account, nor do we knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from such children. If you are under the age of 18, do not submit any information to our Site. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of 18, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER:
Labminds is a United States company. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, Labminds
If you live in California or Virginia, you have certain additional rights regarding your Personal Information. This includes the right to request:
- Specific information about what information Labminds has collected about you,
- A copy of your Personal Information,
- Corrections to inaccuracies in the Personal Information Labminds maintains about you, and
- The deletion of your Personal Information.
If you choose to exercise your privacy rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide a different quality of services unless those differences are related to your Personal Information.
How to Submit a Request for Access, Correction, or Deletion of Personal Information.
If you would like to submit a request about your Personal Information, we encourage you to do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you submit the request, you will be asked to verify your email address and may also be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity. Labminds will attempt to verify your identity by asking for information that correlates with the information that we have previously collected about you. If this is not possible, Labminds may request you submit additional information for verification, such as proof of residency or redacted government-issued identification.
You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. To designate an authorized agent, you must provide Labminds with written permission for the agent to make the request on your behalf or provide us with an executed power of attorney. You will also be required to submit both your and the authorized agent’s valid government-issued identification.
Use of Personal Information for Targeted Advertising.